- Keep in touch with all 4 subjects everyday.
- Make realistic weekly targets and save your Sundays for revisions by solving RTPs and suggested answers.
- Do as many sample MCQs for audit and EIS&SM. 30 marks are an absolute bonus in these papers.
- New chapters in advanced accounting (goodwill, MF, NBFC and CFS) are easy chapters. Don’t skip them.
- Study theory questions in the practical subjects too. They will up your scores.
- Push yourself in the initial months rather than exhausting yourself in the last 10–15 days. Take good care of your health.
- Closer to your exam days, make your food habits and sleep patterns similar to like it would be on exam days.
- Be focused and stay away from distractions. This will give you ample time to study and get confident.
- Lastly, everyday is crucial in the last two months. Everyday has 24 hours which is a lot of time to cover ground. Take one step at a time.
- You will do well. Keep saying that to yourself.
- Don’t neglect accounting standards. Do many practical questions rather than reading too much Study Material theory in the AS.
- Don’t refer reference books in the last couple of months. Master your Study material. Solve RTPs, mock papers and compilations for extra questions. That is more than sufficient.
- Don’t discuss how much you have completed/ left to your friends, some people may panic you. So it is best to keep your calm by staying away. Be confident with your preparation.
- Don’t fret on how much is left. Instead whatever little you are doing everyday, enjoy learning that and focus on understanding it. By the end of the week you will realize that you have done considerably enough which will pump you to do more in the next week.
We hope you find this CA Inter preparation guide on preparing effectively for Group 2 in 40 days useful. If you did, do comment below and let us know. Also do let us know what personally worked for you.
Give your 100%. Best wishes!
Found it helpful? Read more like this here: Blog
Author: CA Aditi Bhardwaj from Our Team